WEAR A MASK
- - Face masks will be required when social distancing is not possible and within enclosed spaces
- - TBTB will enforce patron mask requirements per the local, county or State guidelines and mandates.
- - Note – If the State does not mandate facial coverings, Patrons should still bring a mask. Florida guidelines recommend facial coverings indoors or outdoors in areas where social distancing is not possible. You may be required to wear your mask in some shoppes and in lines where 6 foot distancing from other parties is not feasible.
- - When eating or drinking, patrons should remain stationary. Seating has been spread out across the festival and venues to accommodate mask removal and social distancing.
- - TBTB will have souvenir and disposable masks available for purchase for patrons that arrive without facial covering.
SANITIZE OFTEN & WASH YOUR HANDS
- - Hand sanitizing stations are located at every festival restroom and throughout the festival grounds.
- - Each night the entire festival will be disinfected with an EPA-approved sanitizer as recommended by the CDC for the novel Coronavirus responsible for COVID-19.
- - Fairground Staff will spot sanitize high-touch areas throughout the day.
- - The CDC recommends frequent hand washing, with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds or alcohol-based hand rub with 60-95% alcohol.
- - All restroom facilities (including port-a-potties) will be sanitized after every use.
COVER YOUR MOUTH
- - All TBTB staff, performers, volunteers and patrons will be screened for temperature and symptoms daily.
- - Patrons are asked to self-screen; if feverish or symptomatic please stay home and safe.
- - The CDC recommends to always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow and do not spit.
- - Throw used tissues in the trash.
- - Immediately wash your hand with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING
- - Practice social distancing and keep at least 6 feet between yourself and others.
- - Seating at the festival will be adjusted or marked, and signage placed throughout to promote distancing.
Please note the CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Guests should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected. Any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19. We cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit. We appreciate your cooperation during this unprecedented time. Visit the CDC website for the latest guidelines.