THUNDER BY THE BAY COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
COVID-19 Exposure is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present. The CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at a higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
We cannot guarantee you will not be exposed when attending the Festival. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected, so guests should evaluate their risk before attending.
Purchasing a ticket to enter the Thunder By The Bay Music & Motorcycle Festival constitutes your understanding of these risks and your willingness to undertake the risk of exposure. No refunds will be given following your entry on to the Fairgrounds. We appreciate your cooperation – visit the CDC website for the latest guidelines.
- The entire Festival will be held outside. Face masks are encouraged when social distancing is not possible.
- Organizers will enforce mask requirements per the local or State guidelines and mandates currently in place at the time the Festival is held.
- Please Note – If the State does not mandate facial coverings, Patrons should still bring a mask. Florida guidelines recommend facial coverings indoors or outdoors in areas where social distancing is not possible. You may be required to wear your mask where 6 foot distancing from other parties is not feasible.
- When eating or drinking, patrons should remain stationary. Seating areas will be spread out throughout the Festival grounds to accommodate mask removal and proper social distancing.
- The Festival will have both souvenir and disposable masks available for purchase for patrons arriving without a facial covering.
- The CDC recommends to always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow and do not spit.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located at at all restroom locations and throughout the festival grounds. The CDC recommends frequent hand washing, with soap and water, for a minimum of 20 seconds or usage of an alcohol-based hand rub with 60-95% alcohol.
- At the close of each night, the entire Festival grounds will be disinfected with an EPA-approved sanitizer as recommended by the CDC for the novel Coronavirus responsible for COVID-19.
- High-touch areas will be sanitized throughout the day.
- All restroom facilities (including port-a-potties) will be sanitized after every use.
- All staff, performers, volunteers and attendees will be screened for temperature and symptoms daily.
- Attendees are asked to self-screen; if feverish or symptomatic, please stay home.
- Practice social distancing and keep at least 6 feet between yourself and others.
- Lawn seating in front of the stage will be monitored for proper social distancing. Guests are strongly encouraged to bring their own chairs.
- Designated walk aisles will be marked in front of the stage.
- Every booth will have signage limiting the number of guests and have hand sanitizers available.
- Safety measure signage will be posted throughout the Festival grounds, and security officers will be present to remind and guide attendees.
- Please follow directions and have patience with our staff, security, volunteers, and participants as we work through new safety and operational protocols.
Please note the CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Guests should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected. Any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19. We cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit. We appreciate your cooperation during this unprecedented time. Visit the CDC website for the latest guidelines.